Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Life being Disabled 23/06/11

I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for my tea. I went to the computer room and my youngest son phoned to say he was busy at work he'll come tomorrow. I logged out at 17:50 and went to my room. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 23:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:50 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready. The nurse came to change my catheter, she does this every 8 weeks and it took her 30 minutes. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I was stopped at the nurses station by somebody from Barnsley Hospital. She was the dietician who was referred by my nurse. We had a chat about my diet, we agreed to reduce my ice cream at tea times and to reduce the number of biscuit so I have only two at evening. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:47.

No comments: