Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Life being Disabled 02/06/11

Yesterday I went for my lunch after I went my room to watch television, exercise(x2) and read my book. I went to the dining room at 16:20 because I had a Chilli con Carne which I bought from Netto's. After tea I went to the computer room until 18:04 and went to my room, put my feet up and watch the television. At 23:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I called a nurse came in to wash my bladder. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I got up and went to the dining room. One the skills told me on Sunday at 10:30 we were going to Trinity Walk in Wakefield, on the 19th June I am going shopping for the ingredients for my Chilli con Carne and the next day I'm cooking it. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I logged at 10:18. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and went my room to watch television. I didn't exercise because at 14:00 a singer called Beebi Del was appearing. She started singing 10 minutes late because some of the residents were late. She sang a mixture of songs and she was a good singer but she didn't do any encores and finished exactly at 15:10. We she had finished I went to Netto's and bought 2 packets of McCoys cheese and onions crisps because they were on special offer at £1 for six packets. I had an omelette and baked beans followed by ice cream. I went to the computer room and watch the rest of Ms Madela on BBC iPlayer.

No comments: