Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Life being Disabled 07/06/11

Yesterday I logged on at 10:37 and used my computer until 12:30 when I went to the dining room for lunch. I went to my room to watched television and exercised(x2). I told a carer I was going to Netto's where I bought 2 bottles of shower gel. I came home and had a coffee. I read my book until tea time. After tea a carer told me my new computer had arrived so I asked her to put in the computer room. I unpacked it and checked it was O.K.. I registered it with Toshiba and with McAfee for a 30 day trial. I logged out at 18:30 and went to my room, put my feet up to watch the television. At 23:20 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, got dressed on my bed and got up. I went to the dining room for my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:17.

No comments: