Monday, June 13, 2011

My Life being Disabled 13/06/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 11:30 to listen to a CD by The Black Eyed Peas called "The Beginning" and to exercise(x1). I went for lunch and had Mulligatawny soup followed by ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 13:30. I went to my room to watch the television and to exercise(x1). At 14:30 my bowels opened so I told my carers who changed my pad, my boxer shorts and my jogging pants. I got ready to go to Bradford because we were setting off at 15:15. We set off and the traffic was light so we got at Odsal at 16:15. At first we parked our minibus but we couldn't get into the stand because the were closed. When the gates opened my wheelchair space and my carers seat were 74. My place was next to the timekeeper's hut and I had difficuty seeing on of the try lines. It was a very close match and until the last minute Bradford were winnin 12 - 10. James Child, the referee, gave a penalty to St. Helen's who scored. The final score was 12 - 12. It was raining throughout the match but we were covered in the stand but at the end we couldn't get to our minibus because it was parked in muddy field. I had to wait outside until the traffic had gone. After 15 minutes I got in and set of to go home. We arrived at 21:10 and I had cup of coffee to watched the television. At 22:30 I asked for another cup before going to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if she could change my urine bag and could I get. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, got dressed and went to the dining room. The nurse took my blood/sugar level which was 7.7 and I had my breakfast. I went to the comptuer room and logged at 10:15. I sent an email to Bradford Bulls complaining about Odsal and I copied to the Rugby League HQ.

No comments: