Monday, August 1, 2011

My Life being Disabled 01/08/11

I said we'll set off at 12:00 because I'm not going to the Trafford Centre. I logged out at 11:30 and went to my room. The senior carer came and skills want to set off 12:30 so I said I'll have some soup before we set off. At 11:50 a carer came to tell me we're setting now and I got my away shirt, scarf and baseball cap. I went to the dining room and waited for a carer. Skills(Steve) came in to tell me was going to the minibus. The carer was outside having a smoke.We set off at 12:00 and got there at 14:20 using the A628. We went into the car park and asked an attendant were my disabled space was ? He pointed to somewhere right over the other side of car park even though my driver showed our ticket. I said it should outside the shop which is No. 1. He asked someone to the bollards but this was parking space No.2. We parked and went into ground. We found the nearest wheelchair space to the posts which was next some stairs near the enterance. I had a good view but a steward stood nearly in front of me when the match started. I asked hime move which he did but only a few feet. It was good game but Bradford played badly. After half time a man sat on the steps next to me and the ambulance men gathered to see what was up. During this time I could see anything and there was 3 stewards, 3 ambulacemen and this man. I shouted for them to move but a photographer to offence of this and verbally abused me. After this two stewards stood in front me although they I couldn't see for the rest of the match. Bradford score their first try about 1 minute to go and the successful kick we decided to go. We got home via the M62, Huddersfield, Flockton, Haigh and Royston at 18:30. I ordered a Bolgonese Pizza from Grimethorpe pizza shop. I put my feet up and watched the television. My pizza arrived at 19:30 but at 20:05 the night came in to ask if I had paid for my pizza because the day staff had told the night staff I was waiting for my pizza. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I can go to bed. I got in bed and the carers changed my leg bag to a siphon bag.
This morning I woke up at 07:50 and watched until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the senior carer if she could put me down into the skills request book that I want to go to the Trafford Centre. She said I wasn't in to Cortonwood on Friday but she told skills I wanted to go. I went to the dining room and my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:25. At 11:30 I went to my to phone vision2learn about my application they had sent an email saying that somebody would phone me on 18/07/11. I told her that nobody phone from Somerset college and she said the place on the course had been filled. She put me down for the next course in September. I phoned Wigan Warriors and order my ticket for the on 19/08/11. I asked for disabled parking space but she said somebody will contact me. I went to the dining room and Mulligatawny soup. The senior carer had arranged for me to go to Cortonwood after tea. I went the computer room and logged out at 13:30.

No comments: