Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Life being Disabled 13/08/11

Yesterday I had Ravioli and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I watched St Helen's beat Huddersfield 19 - 6 in the Stobart stadium in Widnes. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke at 05:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:25. I went to my room to watch the television and to exercise. I had Chicken Kiev, jacket potatoe and cauliflower for lunch. I went to the computer room at 12:55 and went to my room at 13:30. I watched television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 I decided to go to Netto's and found out they've change the date of closing from the 20/08/11 to 10/09/11. I bought 2 tins of deodarant, 2 bottles of shower gel and 3 air fresheners. I came home, unpacked my shopping and went to the computer room. At 16:29 I logged out and went to the dining room.

No comments: