Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Life being Disabled 11/08/11

Yesterday I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer that I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and ate my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:33. At 11:30 I went to my room to watch television and to exercise. At 12:10 the physio and Dr Kent came in to give Botax in my right arm. I said I was going to Pinderfields Hospital on the 24/08/11 to get my Baclofin pump filled and she said I'll try to my botax delivered at the same time(5 months March 2012). I had sausage, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to the computer room and one of the carers came to tell the Residents Meeting was cancelled but it will be held next week. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x2). The physio's assistant came to stretch my right arm after I'd had my Botax. I went to the computer room at 15:30 and logged out at 16:30.

No comments: