Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Life being Disabled 28/08/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:30, put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:45 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:15 and asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:22. I went my room to watch the television and to exercise at 11:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched television and exercised(x3). I went to the computer room until 16:30. I had Oxtail soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and went to my room to clean my teeth. I went back to the computer room and logged out at 18:30.

No comments: