Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Life being Disabled 20/08/11

Yesterday morning I logged out of the computer room at 11:15 and went to my room to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligawny soup for lunch and went to my room to clean my and to watch television. At 15:00 I asked a carer can I get ready to go Wigan. I had flan, baked beans and ice cream for tea. We set off at 15:20 because the driver went home to get changed because she'd been to a funeral. I decided to go through Huddersfield to avoid the M1/M62 interchange. We got to Manchester on the M62 before we hit stationary traffic and it didn't clear until we got on M61. We got there at 19:20 and we parked our minibus. My carer and me went into the DW stadium and the thing we did was to empty my bag. My wheelchair was on platform 1 and there two other Bradford fans there. The match started and very soon the was 12- 0. At half time it was 18 - 12 and looking at stadium facilities I reckon it must the best in Rugby League. The final score 60 - 12 and came out and our minibus was outside. We got home at 00:20 and I watched the television until 01:00 when I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 when I called the nurse came to wash my bladder and I asked her when does my catheter want changing. She said she'll find out. The carers came and changed my leg bag to a siphon bag. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered but I had stay in because one of the carer was busy. She came after 10 minutes and smelt of smoke. I got dressed and went to dining room to have breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 09:54. I had Lasagne for dinner and went to my room to watch television but at 13:30 two carers came in to put me on the toilet. After 30 minutes I called but nothing had happened. I had cup of coffee while watching television. I went the computer room at 15:15 and logged out at 16:30

No comments: