Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Life being Disabled 27/08/11

Yesterday I had sausage, tomato sandwich and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. I had a headache from 18:00 and asked the some more paracetomols.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse gave it to me and I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I realised that my headache last night due to a cold. I went to the dining room, had my breakfast and ask the for some paracetomols. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:14. I went to my room and went to Netto's. I bought 2 packets of Ginger biscuits and 2 packets of Rich Tea biscuits. I came home and unpacked my shopping. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and to my room to clean my teeth. I watched The Challenge Cup Final on television between Leeds and Wigan from Wembley. Wigan won 18 - 28. I had hot dogs and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: