Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Life being Disabled 09/08/11

Yesterday I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:04. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch the television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went back to room at 13:20 to watch the television. I exercised(x3) and went to the computer room at 15:40. At 16:30 I logged out and went the dining room.

No comments: