Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Life being Disabled 17/08/11

Yesterday at 11:30 I went to my room to watch the television and to exercise(x1). I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and went to the computer room. My bowels opened and I went to my room at 13:30 to watch television. I told a carer that bowels had opened and they put me on my bed to change me. I was blathered and my sling needed washing. They changed my pad, shorts and shirt and left me on my bed. I watched television and had a sausage sandwich plus ice cream for tea. At 22:30 I asked the carers if they would get ready to to sleep.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:10. I found the postcode for Wigan Warriors and the price of a toilet sling(£100). I went my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I asked the team leader if she would find out if I could change dentist to Grimethorpe & Shafton Dental Practice. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went my room at 13:30 to watch the television and exercise(x2). The team leader and the senior carer came in 14:15 to put me on the toilet because the nurses had decide I should go on toilet every day. They put me on the bed but they realised my bowels had opened. They cleaned me, change my pad and shorts. I got up and had cup of coffee. I went Netto's and bought 1 packet of Rich Tea biscuits and 2 boxes of Pringles Sour Onion. I came home via Grimethorpe & Shafton Dental Practice on Cemetry Road. I got home, unpacked my shopping and went to the computer room. The nurse stopped me to tell me she had got an appointment for the dentist on Friday at 17:50. I told her I was going to Wigan so she was going to rearrange it. I had Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. The senior carer my apponitment for the dentist is tomorrow at 15:00. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18:30.

No comments: