Friday, August 26, 2011

My Life being Disabled 26/08/11

Yesterday just before tea my bowels opened so I told a carer and went to my room. They change my pad, shirt and jogging bottoms. I went to the dining room but only had ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked them if they could cut my hair. I cleaned my teeth, shaved. showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 09:53. I went my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and went to the computer room. At 13:30 I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x2). The physio's assistant asked me if wanted to stretch my right hand hot water. I came back to watch the television and at 15:30 I went to the computer room where I logged out at 16:30.

No comments: