Monday, August 22, 2011

My Life being Disabled 22/08/11

Yesterday I went my room at 18:43, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. They weighed me which was 94.5 kgs.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. She said I'll have to wait because the was busy. Another carer brought the hoist but it 10 minutes for my carers to came. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining where I asked the nurse why am I sitting on the toilet every afternoon. She said it was Dr Kent request to stop the soreness in my groin. I also asked her the purpose of Residents meetings and she said the purpose is for residents to air greivances. I said to have them 4 monthly is to long. She said she will speak with the manager. I had breakfast and went to the computer room where I logged on 10:20. I when to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had braised sausages and mixed vegetables for lunch. I went to my room to clean my teeth, watch television and to exercise(x3). At 15:10 the physio's assistant came to ask me if I wanted to stretch my right hand in hot water for 10 minutes. I went to the computer room and logged off at 16:30.

No comments: