Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Life being Disabled 25/08/11

Yesterday I had tea and went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I called the nurse came in wash my bladder. I called again at 08:30 to get up. The carers came in to get me up and I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag to leg bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:15. At 11:40 I thought my bowels had opened so I told a carer. I went my room the carers hoisted me onto my bed but my bowels hadn't opened. I watched the television until 12:05 when a carer told me my lunch was ready. I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup. At 12:30 the nurse came and told me the patient transport couldn't take me to Pindersfield Hospital to have my Baclofin pump topped up. The told me my new appointment is on the 30/08/11 at 10:30 and I must ready for 08:30 for my transport. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. The nurse came in to tell me one of the doctors in visiting Dearnevale next week so he'll top up my Baclofin pump next week. At 15:30 I went to the computer room and logged at 16:25.

No comments: