Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Life being Disabled 21/08/11

Yesterday I had a bacon and egg sandwich followed by ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched television. I watched Wakefield lose to Castleford 30 - 34. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I wanted to get up but said the nurse going to change my catheter. The nurse came in with another carer and they change it. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I asked a carer if she would put me down in skills request book because I want to cook Chicken Jalfrezi. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:20. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, watched television and exercised(x3). I watched West Ham draw with Leeds 2 - 2. At 15:00 two carers came in to put me on the toilet. I stayed on it until 15:45 and only worked my bowels a bit. I had Chicken soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18:40.

No comments: