Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Life being Disabled 23/08/11

Yesterday I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I told a carer that my bowels had opened. They put me on the bed to change me but my bowels hadn't opened. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 23:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:30 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse came at 08:50 and she washed my bladder. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:34. At 11:15 I went to my room to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for my lunch. I went my room, cleaned my teeth, watched television and exercised(x3). I checked my old computer because my youngest sons coming over to pick it up after tea. I went to the computer room and went into the dining room at 16:30.

No comments: