Monday, August 29, 2011

My Life being Disabled 29/08/11

Yesterday I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:45 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:08. My bowels opened and I told a carer. I went to my room and the carers said I had diareah. They changed my pad and shorts. I stayed in my room and told them that I didn't want any lunch. I must have fallen asleep because when I woke there was a cold cup of coffee ? The nurse came to ask me if I wanted some paracetomols at 13:30 but I said I'll have some later. I watched the television until 15:00 when I went to the computer room. I logged at 16:20 and went to my room.

No comments: