Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Life being Disabled 02/08/11

Yesterday afternoon I went my room at 13:30 to watch television and to exercise(x2). I went to Netto's and bought 3 boxes of Pringles Sour Cream, 5 bottles of shower gel, 2 tins of deodarant and 1 packet of wine gums. I came home, unpacked and watched the television. I had scrambled eggs, baked beans and ice cream for tea. We went to Cortonwood and in Morrison's I bought 2 packets of Fishermans Friends, 10 packets of Sugar Free Polo mints, Vic, lip balm, air fresher and 3 frozen thin pizzas. We came home at 19:00 and I put my feet up to watch television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched television until 08:10 when the nurse came in to do my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 09:54. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise. I had saugages, onions, carrots, cabbage and mashed potatoes. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x3). The physio assistant asked me if I wanted to stretch my right hand under hot water. I asked her to mend my splint because one of the fastenings had broken. I went to my room and watched television. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went the computer room but logged out at 17:45.

No comments: