Monday, August 8, 2011

My Life being Disabled 08/08/11

Yesterday I had my own Chilli con Carne and ice cream. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I watch Leeds beat Castleford 10 - 8 after extra time at Doncaster's KeepMoat stadium. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:01. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch the television and to exercise. I had Cumberland sausage, chips and mixed vegetables for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30 to watched television. I exercised(x2) and the physio assistant came to ask me if I wanted to stretch my right hand in hot water. We went to their room and put my hand under hot water at 40'C for 10 minutes. I came back to my room to watch television and to read my Care Plan. At 15:50 I went to the computer room and logged out at 16:26.

No comments: