Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Life being Disabled 07/08/11

Yesterday morning I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and I expected skills to come for me 12:20 to cook my fray bentos pie. Someone came at 12:45 but in the Therapy Kitchen she remembered she left handbag in the place she went before. So she decided to get someone else to help me and to go get handbag. I put the oven at 210'c while they came. We put the pie in for 25 minutes and after 20 minutes we warmed the baked beans. We went to the dining room and I eat it all. I went to my room at 13:45 to watch the television but after I'd a of coffee my bowels opened. I told a carer and went to ask another to help. They hoisted me on to my bed, changed my pad, my shorts and my shirt. They couldn't hoist because my sling was covered in shit. I stayed on my bed watching the television. I had Mulligatawny soup for tea. I watched Wigan beat St. Helen's 18 - 12 at The Halliwell Jones stadium. About 22:00 I fell asleep and woke up when the nurse came to give me my pills. The carers undressed me and washed me.
This morning I woke at 06:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked my nurse would she get an upto date version of my Care Plan. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:20. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch the television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room to watch the television and to exercise. I went to the computer room and logged out at 16:30.

No comments: