Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Life being Disabled 24/08/11

Yesterday I had jacket potatoe with Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I went my room to clean my teeth. I went to the computer room and to my room at 18:15. My youngest son came and his girlfriend came at 18:30. We went to the computer room and I showed him my old computer. We went to my room and I gave him 20 DVDs. They left at 19:00 to go to my sister -in-laws. I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. She didn't reply but turned off my call button. I called again at 08:35 and another carer they were waiting for the hoist. A carer brought it at 08:45 and my carers in at 08:55. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved but my bathroom drains smelt. I went to the communal bathroom to have shower. I got dressed and to the dining room to have my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:25. The nurse came to give me pills and I went to my room at 11:05. I cleaned my teeth and watched the television. I went find a carer to get my sling and to take me to the dentist. We arrived at 11:45 for my appointment at 11:50. We went into Surgery 4 where the said the dentist would here shortly. He took impressions both sets of teeth. It took 30 minutes and we went home. I went to the dining room and had Cumberland sausage, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower and roast potatoes. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth and went to Netto's. I bought 2 boxes of Pringles Sour Cream and 4 tablets of soap. I had a run around Grimethorpe High Street and got back at 14:30. I unpacked my shopping and read my book. I went to the computer room and logged out at 16:30.

No comments: