Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Life being Disabled 14/08/11

Yesterday I had fish fingers and baked beans followed by ice cream for tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked a carer if I was going to the dentist tomorrow. I went to the dining room and my breakfast. The carer told me I was going to the dentist and we would be setting off at 13:45. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:06. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room until 13:30 and went my room to watch television, exercise(x3) and to read. At 15:40 I went to the computer room and logged out at 16:25.

No comments: