Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Life being Disabled 31/08/11

Yesterday I watched a movie in the computer room. I had Mulligatawny soup, again, and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:06. I went to my room at 11:00 to watch television and to exercise but I didn't do any leg exercises because I had a leg bag on. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and a carer told me I can cook a pizza in the Therapy kitchen for tea. I went to the computer room. I went to my room to clean my teeth and to watch television. I finished exercising(x3) and at 14:30 I cleaned my teeth because I was going to the dentist. Two carers went with me and we arrived at 15:00. My appointment was at 15:10 and the dentist another impression of my top set. He checked where my teeth were when I bite. We went to Netto's where I bought 2 packets of Rich Tea biscuits, 3 packets of ginger biscuits, 2 tins of shaving gel and 3 tins of deodarant. We came home and unpacked. I went to Therapy kitchen and I cook a pepperoni pizza. I ate it and had ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged off at 18:10.

No comments: