Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Life being Disabled 18/08/11

Yesterday I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I buzzed for a carer the nurse came in to wash my bladder out. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:20. Pinderfields Hospital phoned to verify if I was going to their appointment on 25/08/11. I went to my room at 11:00 to watched the television and to exercise. I went to the computer room at 12:10. I had egg, baked beans and chips for lunch. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x1) but the team leader and a carer came to put me on the toilet. I asked her who had decided this and she said she will find out. I stayed on the toilet for 25 minutes and they came to put me on the bed. I did nothing and they put me in my wheelchair. I watched television until 14:45 when I got carer to take me to Grimethorpe & Shafton Dental Practice on Cemetry Road. It took us 5 minutes and my appointment was at 15:00. The recptionist gave me a form to fill in and I someone call my name. My carer said I was filling the form in so somebody else went in. I went in at 15:20 and met the dentist who looked young(about 30). He asked me some more questions and he wanted to know drugs I take. I said I will take my MARS sheet next time I come. He examined my teeth and he was going to prescribe Sodium Flouride but I told him I ready have some. He gave 3 appointments on 24/08/11 at 11:50, 31/08/11 at 15:10 and 07/09/11 at 15:10. After we to Netto's where I bought 4 boxes of Pringles Sour Cream at £1 each and 1 packet of Rich Tea biscuits. We came home unpacked and I gave my appointment to the nurse. I had a jacket potatoe with butter and ice cream for tea. I went the computer room but one my programs failed so I logged at 17:21

No comments: