Monday, January 2, 2012

My Life being Disabled 02/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I tried to connect my computer to my television but at 13:55 I to the training room because skills holding a quiz. At 14:30 it started, there two quizzes, one with forty questions and one with thirty questions. I won both I scored 24 in the first one and 18 in the second. I got two bottle of shower gel and it 16:00 so I went to the dining room for tea. I had a Chicken nugget, a Samosa and Onion Bhaji. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched the televisionuntil 08:15 when I asked a carer if I couldget up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room, told a carer to put my computer in the computer room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:07. I worked on my assessment and went to my room at 11:30. I watched the television and did exercises. I had Lasagne for lunch and skills asked me if I wanted to cook a Pizza for tea. She said be ready at 16:00 and I went to the computer room where I shredded some personal papers. I went to my room to watched the television and to exercised(x2). At 15:00 I went to the computer room and logged out at 15:50.

No comments: