Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Life being Disabled 04/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 19:05 and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
I woke up at 07:55 this morning and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked the nurse to check when my catheter is due for changing. He came back and said he'll do it this afternoon. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:11. I went to my room at 11:30 to watched the television and to exercise(x1). I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went my room at 13:15. I watched the television and cleaned my teeth. At 13:45 I went to the Post Office to buy 2 packet of Fishermans Friends and went to Asda where I bought 2 bottles of shower gel, a tin of mushy peas plus a chapstick. I came home and unpacked my shopping. I started watching television and drinking a cup of coffee when the nurse to change my catheter. After I went to the computer room. I had sausage roll, mushy peas and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:00

No comments: