Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Life being Disabled 18/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:44 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 my bowels opened, I told carer who they were busy. At 22:10 they sorted me out and put me in bed.
This morning at 02:45 I woke up because I soaked in urine. I told the carers who sorted my urine bag out and changed my quilt. I woke up again at 04:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the carers when the Chiropidist is coming, this Friday 20/01/2012. I also asked would they put a request to skills to go shopping in Wakefield as soon as the new minibus comes. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:15. I worked on my assessment for 30 minutes. I went to my room at 11:45 to watch the television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). I went to the Post Office at 15:00 and I went Asda where I bought 4 tubes of Pringles, 2 packets of Rich Tea biscuits, 1 packet of ginger biscuits, 2 tins of mushy peas, a packet of Wine Gums, a bottle of mouthwash, 3 pens and 3 pairs of boxer shorts. I came home, unpacked my shopping and went to the computer room. I had Corn Beef hash with ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged at 18:00.

No comments: