Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Life being Disabled 14/01/12

Yesterday I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I went to the computer room and asked a carer to take my computer to my room. I set it up and set a film going. I put my feet up and watched 2 films. At 21:20 I turned my computer off and my bowels opened. I told a carer and said I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:29 and watched the television until 08:15 I called when the nurse came in. She wash my bladder out and waited until 08:35 when I called for carer. They came and hoisted me out of bed. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 11:00. I worked my assessment for 30 minutes and I told the nurse I wanted to cook a pizza that's in the Therapy kitchen freezer. I went to my room at 12:00 to watched the television and put my weights on. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went my room at 13:15. I watched film ' Hereafter' while I cleaned my teeth and exercised(x2). I went to the computer room at 14:50 and logged off at 15:10.

No comments: