Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Life being Disabled 29/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:30 and I took my computer to watch a film. I watched 3 filmsand at 21:45 I asked a carer to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:11. I worked on my resubmitted Question 4 and went to my room at 11:30. I watched the television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). At 14:45 I went to Asda and bought 2 packets of ginger nuts. I came home, unpacked and went to the computer room. I finished my resubmitted assessment and sent it my tutor. I had , my own, Chicken Jalfrezi and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I went to the computer room and logged at 17:30.

No comments: