Friday, January 27, 2012

My Life being Disabled 27/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 19:30, I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:45 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I asked them would they cut hair. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and eat my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:15. I went to my room to watched the television and to exercise. I went to the dining room at 12:15 because we're having 'Real Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas' for lunch. After I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 the chiropidist came and he cut my nails.At 16:00 I went to the computer room and went to dining room at 16:27. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room to cleaned my teeth and watched the television. I went to the computer room and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: