Friday, January 6, 2012

My Life being Disabled 06/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:25 and told a carer that my bowels had opened. They changed my pad, boxer shorts and trousers. I watched a film, television and put my feet up. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:30 and asked a carer if I could get up. I asked them if they would cut my hair. I got up, got my hair cut, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag to a siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:30. I worked on my assessment putting in the web addressing for information. At 11:30 I went to my room to watched the television and to exercise. I had Fried Fish and baked beans for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:20. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). I looked at the HC1 form but I only looked at it. I went to the computer room and went to the dining room at 16:30. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged at 17:15.

No comments: