Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Life being Disabled 07/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 23:15 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I tod a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:00. I started putting The Bulls fixtures on my phone but skills came for me to Asda because I'm cooking Chilli con Carne this afternoon. We checked in the Residents Therapy kitchen before set off to Adsa. I bought 2tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onions, 2 packets of Rich Tea biscuits, 2 packet of Ginger Nuts biscuits and a Naan. We got home, unpacked my shopping and I went to the computer room. I had Chicken Kiev, chips and peas for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I went to the computer room and a carer told I was cooking my Chilli con Carne at 15:00. I went to the Therapy kitchen at 15:00 and we cooked my Chilli con Carne until 16:15. I made three portions, 1 for tomorrow tea and 2 to freeze. I went to the dining room for Mulligatawny soup and ice cream. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I went to the computer room, filled in questionnaire about Asda and logged out at 17:35.

No comments: