Friday, January 13, 2012

My Life being Disabled 13/01/12

Yesterday I went my room with my computer at 17:30. I a film called 'War Horse' on, put my feet up and watched it. At 21:15 my bowels opened and I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:55 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I asked them to cut my hair, I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and signed in at 10:05. I continued working on my assessment for 30 minutes and Skills came to tell me I cooking one of :15my Haddock fishes and mushy peas at 12:30. At 11:45 I went to my room to watched the television and put my leg weights on. At 12:15 after starting my leg exercises I decided to take them off. I went to the computer room to wait for skills. At 12:45 a carer from Fuller came to supervise me cooking. It took over 20 minutes and I my lunch in the dining room. I went my room and cleaned my teeth. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:50 to wait for the physio's assistant. She came at 14:30 and went to their room. She put my hand in hot water(45'C) and stretched it for 15 minutes. I went my room and went to the computer room where I logged off at 16:30.

No comments: