Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Life being Disabled 17/01/12

Yesterday I went my room at 18:43 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:50 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The carers weighed me at 94.5kg. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:42. I went to my room at 11:45 to watched the television and to exercise. I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:42. I continued with my assessment and went to my room at 11:45. I watched the television and exercised. I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television, exercised(x2) and sorted my change out. I went to the computer room at 15:40. I had a sausage and tomato sandwich plus ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:44.

No comments: