Friday, January 20, 2012

My Life being Disabled 20/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:45 and went to my room. I cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched the television. I left Sky on but watched BBC1. At 22:45 I asked a carer if I could to bed. During the night my Sky box went off and when I woke up I switched my television to Freeview. I woke at 05:30 and watched BBC1 until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked the carers would the cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, changed my razor blade, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:52. I worked on my assessment until 11:30 and went to my room. I phoned Sky to report my viewing card was broken and they said they send another which should arrive tomorrow. At 12:10 I went to the Therapy kitchen to cook my own Haddock(2) and mushy peas. At 12:45 I went to the dining room and had my lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth and watched the television. At 14:55 the physio's assistant came for me and took me to their room to stretch my hand under hot water(45'C). I went back to my room and went to the computer room at 16:03. I had Quiche, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18:00.

No comments: