Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Life being Disabled 05/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:00 and a carer brought my computer. I set up and watched two films. I watched the television and at 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:10 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag for a leg bag and got dressed. I put a leg bag on because I have an appointment for Pinderfields to have my Biclofen pump filled up at 14:00. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:37. I went to my room before going to lunch to get sling and my fleece ready. I Chicken curry for lunch but I didn't finish it because driver for the patients transport came at 12:45. I told the carer who was taking me to my sling and my fleece. We arrived at Pinderfields at 13:30 but although my appointment was for 14:00 I was seen straightaway. I was hoisted on a bed, the doctor filled my Baclofen pump and I was hoisted back into my wheelchair. I was finished at 14:00 and I told the receptionist to tell Patient Services. The same driver came at 15:15 and we got home at 16:10. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went the computer room and logged out at 17:25 because my bowels had opened.

No comments: