Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Life being Disabled 11/01/12

Yesterday I had omlette, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I set up my computer to watch a film through my television. I put my feet while watching it and when it finished I closed my computer down. At 21:15 I told a carer that my bowels had opened and I said I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:25 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room but I didn't sign the book because I didn't have a pen(10:00). I went to my room at 11:00 to watched the television and to exercise(x2). I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and signed in at 10:00. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I went to Asda to buy 2 750ml bottles of water but they didn't have any. I walked down the High Street, up Acorn Way, down a path that leads to Carlton Street, up the High Street and home. I had a cup of coffee and went to the computer room. I worked my assessment and went to the dining room. I had Pork Pie, mushy peas and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and packed computer up to take it to my bedroom. I logged out at 16:43.

No comments: