Monday, January 16, 2012

My Life being Disabled 16/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet and watched the television. At 22:45 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:10 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:34. I continued working on my assessment for 40 minutes. Skills came to tell me they couldn't take me to the Labour Party CLP meeting on the 20th because they won't have the new minibus. I went to my room at 12:15 and went to dining room at 12:25. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x1). I stopped because I thought my bowels had opened. I had cup of coffee and waited until I felt O.K. I went to the Post Office, put £7.40 in my bank account and asked for 10 plastic envelopes. I came home and took my sweat shirt, fleece, scarf, gloves and hat off. I had scrambled egg, beans, toast and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged off at 18:43.

No comments: