Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Life being Disabled 10/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00, put my feet up and watched the television. I watched a film through my computer. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:40 and watched the television until 08:15 when the nurse came to give me my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:00. I asked a carer to get me the Skills book and I put in that I wanted to cook a Haddock on Friday lunch. I worked on my assessment and went to room at 11:35. I watched the television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 I went out to get some fresh air. I went down St. Luke's Road, Queensway, Acorn Way through the library car park up the High Street and back home. I got home at 15:45 and went the computer room. I logged off at 16:25.

No comments: