Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Life being Disabled 03/01/12

Yesterday afternoon I went to my room at 15:50 and got ready to cook my pizza. At 16:00 skills came me and went to the Therapy kitchen. At 16:25 we took to my dining room and I ate it with ice cream. I went my room and tried to get my computer with my television but I could get any sound. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to my room to try my computer through the television but the sound didn't work. I went the computer room and logged on at 11:05. I went my room at 11:30 to watched the television and to exercise. I got my computer working through my television. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room to watched television and to excercised(x2). I had a hot dog and ice cream tea. I went to the computer room with my computer room and logged out at 19:05.

No comments: