Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Life being Disabled 12/01/12

Last I took my computer to my bedroom at 16:43 and cleaned my teeth. I watched a film through my computer and put my feet up. At 21:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and signed in at 10:19. I asked a carer for the Skills book but she said I must get a carer to fill it in. I told her that I wanted my fingernails filing. One of the handymen asked to use the bathroom toilet as when I use the disabled toilet I'm scracthing the rail in the corridor. I worked on my assessment for 30 minutes and went to my room at 12:00. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 I went out for some fresh air, I went to Adsa where I bought 3 pairs of Boxer shorts, I went down Queensway, up Acorn Way and down Cemetry Road. I got home at 16:05 gave my Boxer shorts to a carer and went to the computer room. I had bacon, tomatoes, fried egg andice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I went to the computer room and logged off 17:30.

No comments: