Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Life being Disabled 22/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:40 and set my computer up to watch through my television. I put feet up and watched 2 films. When they had finished I turned my computer off and watched Freeview. At 23:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched my television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to room and phoned my youngest son to ask him if he knew anything about Sky+ boxes. He said he thinks that my eldest son might have spare one but he's still in bed. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:50. I worked on my assesssment for 20 minutes and I went to the dining room at 12:20. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:30 I went to the computer room and went to the dining room at 16:20. I had, my own, Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18:27.

No comments: