Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Life being Disabled 08/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room to watch a film on my computer. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:30. I work on my assessment and went to my room at 11:30. I watched the television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and I went to the computer room. I went to my room at 13:15 to clean my teeth. I watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 I went to the computer room and worked on my assessment.
I had myown Chilli con Carne, naan bread and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:50.

No comments: