Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Life being Disabled 26/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 16:00 and watched the television. I had ??// and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I set up my computer to watch a film on my television and I put my feet up. I watched 'The Artist' and 'Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows'. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and phoned my eldest son because it's his birthday. I went to the computer room and logged on at 11:00. I worked on my resubmitted question 4 for 30 minues. I went to my room to exercise(x1) at 11:50 and wathed the television. I had sausages, fried egg, chips and baked beans. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. My bowels opened and I told a carer who changed my pad. I cleaned my teeth and watched the television. The physio's assistants came for to stretch my right hand under hot water(45'C) for 15 minutes. I went to my room and asked a carer to put my scarf, my fleece, my hat and my gloves on. I went to Asda where I bought a packet of Polo's, a bottle of shower gel and some deodrant. I couldn't get down the checkout aisle because it was too narrow and when I tried to complained they gave a comments book. I came home unpacked my shopping and skills came for me to cook my Pepperoni pizza. I went to the dining room and had my pizza plus ice cream. I went to the computer room and sent to email to ASDA complaining about their checkout aisles. I logged out at 19:30 and went to my room.

No comments: