Monday, January 30, 2012

My Life being Disabled 30/01/12

Yesterday I went my room at 17:30 taking my computer with me. I set the computer to work on my television, put a film on and put my feet up. I watched two films and watched the television. At 21:30 my bowels opened and I told the nurse I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:20 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, got dressed and asked the senior carer to get me a Complaints Form because I wanted to complain because I am unable to get on the mini-bus. I went to the dining room and breakfast. I told the nurse that I've asked the senior carer to get me a complaints form to complain I havn't been out since mid December. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:30. I went to my room at 11:30 to watched the television and to exercise. I had Chilli con Carne for lunch. I went to the computer room and the manager with her assistant came to discuss me telling my Social worker the problems with the minibus. I went my room at 13:25, I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 I went to Asda and bought 2 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion plus a Spaggheti Bolognese. I came home, unpacked and went to the computer room. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I went to the computer room, answered a questionnaire from Asda. I logged off at 18:20.

No comments: