Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Life being Disabled 28/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed. They had to throw away my jogging bottoms.
This morning I woke up at 03:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I called the nurse came to wash my bladder out. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room at logged on 10:37. I spent 30 minutes working Q4 before I went to my room at 12:00. I watched the television and exercised. I had Chicken Kiev, chips and mixed vegetables for lunch. I went to the computer room and decided to look for Noel Gallagher's new ablum. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). I went for some fresh air going down the High Street, up Acorn Way to Asda. I bought 2 packets of Rich Tea bisciuts, two Naan breads and a bottle of mouthwash. I came home and went to the computer room. I had Mulligatawny soup for my tea. I went to my room, watched the television and cleaned my teeth. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: