Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Life being Disabled 19/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00 and set my computer up. I watch two films but when I tried watching Sky I couldn't. My bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to bed at 21:30.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 but my Sky wasn't working so I watched freeview. At 08:15 I called and the came in to give me a bladder wash. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed y siphon bag and got dressed. I asked carer if he would unplug my Sky+. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:35. I continued with my assessment for 30 minutes and skill to tell me I was cooking my fish tomorrow plus a pizza next Thursday at 16:00. I went to my room at 12:05 and got my Sky working by cleaning the viewing card.I had Pasta Bolognese for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth and watched the television. At 13:55 I went to the training room to watch an Elvis impersonator. His show lasted 1 hour and 15 minutes and I went to my room to watched the television. I went to the computer room at 16:15. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and worked on my assessment. I logged out at 17:45.

No comments: