Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Life being Disabled 24/01/12

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:10 and put feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:37. The nurse told me the chirpodist coming on Friday. At 10:50 my youngest came to fit another Sky+ box and he left at 11:30. I put my television on and exercised. I had Muligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:35. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:20 I went to the computer room to work on Question 4 giving more details of Gender and Ethnicity. I went to my room to watch television but I pressed the wrong button on the remote so I turned Sky+ HD box off and went to the computer room. I returned at 16:00 and tried Sky+ it worked but I realised only one Sky was working. I had jacket potatoes, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to room and asked the carers to fix my Sky+. They found one lead was broken and they reterminated. I checked Sky+ was working, I cleaned my teeth, went to the computer room and logged off at 18:10.

No comments: