Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Life being Disabled 01/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:15 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse changed my siphon bag and I got up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:19. I booked a parking space at Wembley with CSP over the net but I could the ticket because the printer has run out of ink. I completed question 18 to resubit to my tutor. At 11:30 I went to my room to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went my room at 13:05. I cleaned my teeth, watched television, exercised(x2) and read my book. At 16:00 I went to the computer room. I had a chip butty and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: